Candidate Requirements :
- Minimum having Diploma Degree on Occupational Health & Safety (preferred) .
- Certified as “Ahli K3 Listrik” is a must
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Proficient in common & technical computer applications.
- Good in logical thinking, analyze, solve problems creatively & effectively.
- Have good communication & interpersonal skill.
- Have good oral and written English
- Should be hard worker & hands-on personality.
- Willing and ready to be placed in any places within Indonesia
- Ready to follow 1 day safety induction before assignment to site. (Point of Hire: Jakarta)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- To prepare work procedure of each actuality order to meet quality and safety standards
- To provide function and Health and Safety advise guidance and coaching to project team
- To supervise and check the implementation of occupational health and safety
- To check operational procedure to find out any potential unhealthy or unsafely
- To ensure that hazard identified, risk assessed and control measures planned and implemented
- To Conduct Safety Morning Talk and Tool Box Meeting
- To make daily, weekly and monthly report
- To implement of Safety Campaign such as making safety signboards and banners
- Understanding of the implementation of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Understanding of the regulations related to Health, Safety and Environmental
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org